Willie Carson (Horse Jockey) was born on the 16th of November, 1942. He was born in 1940s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 7. Willie’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Willie Carson below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Willie Carson|
Willie Carson, best known for being a Horse Jockey, was born in Scotland on Monday, November 16, 1942. Former jockey who was British Champion five times. His best season was in 1990 when he won 187 races.
Family: He was born and raised in Stirling, Scotland. Willie Carson father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Willie Carson’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Willie Carson is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Willie Carson’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Willie Carson’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Willie Carson zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 80 years old
The British horse jockey has been alive for 29,426 days or 706,224 hours. There were precisely 997 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 16, 1942|
|AGE:||80 years old|
Willie Carson was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Willie Carson’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1942, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Willie Carson’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Willie Carson’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Willie Carson was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Willie Carson’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Silent Generation
Willie Carson was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Willie Carson’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Willie Carson’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.