Wilmer Flores (Baseball Player) was born on the 6th of August, 1991. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 7. Wilmer’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Wilmer Flores below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Wilmer Alejandro Flores Garcia|
Wilmer Flores, best known for being a Baseball Player, was born in Valencia, Venezuela on Tuesday, August 6, 1991. MLB infielder who began his career with the New York Mets in 2013 after signing as an international free agent with the team out of Venezuela. He helped the team reach the World Series in 2015.
Family: He was born in Valencia, Venezuela to Wilmer Flores and Soledy Garcia. Wilmer Flores father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Wilmer Flores’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Wilmer Alejandro Flores Garcia attended Inra (Valencia, VE).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Wilmer Flores is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Wilmer Flores’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Wilmer Flores’s zodiac sign is Leo
Wilmer Flores zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 32 years old
The Venezuelan baseball player has been alive for 11,803 days or 283,279 hours. There were precisely 400 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 6, 1991|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Wilmer Flores was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Wilmer Flores’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "(Everything I Do) I Do It for You" by Bryan Adams.
On this day in history:
5. Wilmer Flores’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Wilmer Flores’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Goat
Wilmer Flores was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Wilmer Flores’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Wilmer Flores was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Wilmer Flores’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Wilmer Flores’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.