Wolfgang Tillmans (Photographer) was born on the 16th of August, 1968. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 3. Wolfgang’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Wolfgang Tillmans below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Wolfgang Tillmans|
Wolfgang Tillmans, best known for being a Photographer, was born in Germany on Friday, August 16, 1968. German fine art photographer who was the first photographer and non-English artist to win the Turner Prize.
Family: He lived with German painter Jochen Klein in England until Klein’s death in 1997, which was the result of an AIDS related illness. Wolfgang Tillmans father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Wolfgang Tillmans’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Wolfgang Tillmans is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Wolfgang Tillmans’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Wolfgang Tillmans’s zodiac sign is Leo
Wolfgang Tillmans zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 54 years old
The German photographer has been alive for 20,019 days or 480,459 hours. There were precisely 679 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 16, 1968|
|AGE:||54 years old|
Wolfgang Tillmans was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Wolfgang Tillmans’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,551,880,700 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1968, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "People Got To Be Free" by Rascals.
On this day in history:
5. Wolfgang Tillmans’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Wolfgang Tillmans’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Wolfgang Tillmans was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Wolfgang Tillmans’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Wolfgang Tillmans was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Wolfgang Tillmans’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Wolfgang Tillmans’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.