Wong Jeh Shyan (Entrepreneur) was born on the 17th of November, 1964. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 3. Wong’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Wong Jeh Shyan below ↓
|NAME:||Wong Jeh Shyan|
|REAL NAME:||Wong Jeh Shyan|
Wong Jeh Shyan, best known for being a Entrepreneur, was born in Malaysia on Tuesday, November 17, 1964. Singaporean businessman who founded Shyan Associates and was also once CEO of CommerceNet Singapore.
Family: He was born the oldest of five siblings. Wong Jeh Shyan father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Wong Jeh Shyan’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Wong Jeh Shyan is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Wong Jeh Shyan’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Wong Jeh Shyan’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Wong Jeh Shyan zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 58 years old
The Malaysian entrepreneur has been alive for 21,384 days or 513,225 hours. There were precisely 725 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 17, 1964|
|AGE:||58 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Wong Jeh Shyan was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Wong Jeh Shyan’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,273,670,772 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1964, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Baby Love" by The Supremes.
On this day in history:
5. Wong Jeh Shyan’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Wong Jeh Shyan’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Wong Jeh Shyan was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Wong Jeh Shyan’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Wong Jeh Shyan was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Wong Jeh Shyan’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Wong Jeh Shyan’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.