Xander Bogaerts (Baseball Player) was born on the 1st of October, 1992. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 5. Xander’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Xander Bogaerts below â†“
|REAL NAME:||Xander Jan Bogaerts|
Xander Bogaerts, best known for being a Baseball Player, was born in Netherlands on Thursday, October 1, 1992. Shortstop from Aruba who made his Major League Baseball debut with the Boston Red Sox in 2013, helping the team win a World Series Championship in his first season.
Family: He has a sister named Chandra. His brother, Jair, also successfully pursued a career as a professional baseball player. Xander Bogaerts father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Xander Bogaerts’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Xander Jan Bogaerts attended Colegio Arubano (AW).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Xander Bogaerts is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Xander Bogaerts’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Xander Bogaerts’s zodiac sign is Libra
Xander Bogaerts zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 29 years old
The Aruban baseball player has been alive for 10,628 days or 255,087 hours. There were precisely 360 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 1, 1992|
|AGE:||29 years old|
Xander Bogaerts was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Xander Bogaerts’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,504,401,149 and there were an estimated 135,687,063 babies born throughout the world in 1992, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "End Of The Road (From "Boomerang")" by Boyz II Men.
On this day in history:
1688 – Prince Willem III of Orange accepts invitation of take up the British crown.
1814 – Opening of the Congress of Vienna, which redrew Europe's political map after the defeat of Napoléon Bonaparte.
1867 – Karl Marx' "Das Kapital" published.
5. Xander Bogaerts’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Xander Bogaerts’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Monkey
Xander Bogaerts was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Xander Bogaerts’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Xander Bogaerts was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Xander Bogaerts’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Xander Bogaerts’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.