Xiao De Jun (Pop Singer) was born on the 8th of August, 1999. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 8. Xiao’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Xiao De Jun below ↓
|NAME:||Xiao De Jun|
|REAL NAME:||Xiao Jun|
Xiao De Jun, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Guangdong, China on Sunday, August 8, 1999. Pop star who was introduced as a member of the NCT subunit WayV in 2019. He joined the group after a period of being a trainee with SM Entertainment.
Family: He has an older brother. Xiao De Jun father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Xiao De Jun’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Xiao De Jun is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Xiao De Jun’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Xiao De Jun’s zodiac sign is Leo
Xiao De Jun zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 23 years old
The pop singer has been alive for 8,403 days or 201,680 hours. There were precisely 285 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 8, 1999|
|AGE:||23 years old|
Xiao De Jun was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Xiao De Jun’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1999, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Xiao De Jun’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Xiao De Jun’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Xiao De Jun was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Xiao De Jun’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Xiao De Jun was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Xiao De Jun’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Xiao De Jun’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.