Yandel (World Music Singer) was born on the 14th of January, 1977. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 3. Yandel’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Yandel below ↓
|PROFESSION:||World Music Singer|
Yandel, best known for being a World Music Singer, was born in Cayey, PR on Friday, January 14, 1977. Born Llandel Malave, he is one half of the Puerto Rican reggaeton duo Wisin & Yandel alongside Juan Luis Morera Luna, AKA Wisin. The group released their debut album, Los Reyes del Nuevo Milenio, in 2000.
Family: He and his wife, Edneris Espada Figueroa, have two children, Adrian and Dereck. Yandel father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Yandel’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Yandel is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Yandel’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Yandel’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Yandel zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 46 years old
The Puerto Rican world music singer has been alive for 16,820 days or 403,697 hours. There were precisely 570 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 14, 1977|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Yandel was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Yandel’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1977, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "You Make Me Feel Like Dancing" by Leo Sayer.
On this day in history:
5. Yandel’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Yandel’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Yandel was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Yandel’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Yandel was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Yandel’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Yandel’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.