Yanni (Composer) was born on the 14th of November, 1954. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 8. Yanni’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Yanni below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Yanni Chrysomallis|
Yanni, best known for being a Composer, was born in Kalamata, Greece on Sunday, November 14, 1954. Self-taught New Age keyboardist who was known for his musical shorthand: a blending of jazz, classical, soft rock, and world music. More than a dozen of his albums were No. 1 in the Top New Age Album category on Billboard.
Family: H was born Yiannis Chryssomallis. He dated actress Linda Evans from 1989 until 1998. Yanni father’s name is Sotiri Chryssomallis and mother Felitsa Chryssomallis. We will continue to update details on Yanni’s family.
Education: Yanni Chrysomallis attended BA Psychology, University of Minnesota (1976).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Yanni is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Yanni’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Yanni’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Yanni zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 66 years old
The American composer has been alive for 24,366 days or 584,803 hours. There were precisely 826 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 14, 1954|
|AGE:||66 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Yanni was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Yanni’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,724,302,468 and there were an estimated 98,513,524 babies born throughout the world in 1954, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1680 – Gottfried Kirch discovers the Great Comet of 1680 (Kirch's Comet/Newton's Comet).
1896 – Power plant at Niagara Falls begins operation.
1908 – Albert Einstein presents his quantum theory of light.
5. Yanni’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Yanni’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Yanni was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Yanni’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Yanni was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Yanni’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Yanni’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.