Yaphet Kotto (Movie Actor) was born on the 15th of November, 1939. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 3. Yaphet’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Yaphet Kotto below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Yaphet Frederick Kotto|
|NICKNAME:||Yaphet Kotto, Yaphet Frederick Kotto|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York City, New York, USA|
Yaphet Kotto, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in New York City, New York, USA on Wednesday, November 15, 1939. Actor who was nominated for a Best Supporting Actor Primetime Emmy Award for his role Raid on Entebbe. He also appeared in the 1970’s films Alien and Live and Let Die.
Family: He got married to Tessie Sinahon in July 1998. Yaphet Kotto father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Yaphet Kotto’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Yaphet Kotto is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Yaphet Kotto’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Yaphet Kotto’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Yaphet Kotto zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 83 years old
The American movie actor has been alive for 30,515 days or 732,366 hours. There were precisely 1,034 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 15, 1939|
|AGE:||83 years old|
Yaphet Kotto was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Yaphet Kotto’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1939, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Yaphet Kotto’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Yaphet Kotto’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Yaphet Kotto was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Yaphet Kotto’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Silent Generation
Yaphet Kotto was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Yaphet Kotto’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Yaphet Kotto’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.