Yasemin Sefik (Journalist) was born on the 22nd of November, 1979. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 5. Yasemin’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Yasemin Sefik below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Yasemin Sefik|
Yasemin Sefik, best known for being a Journalist, was born in Switzerland on Thursday, November 22, 1979. Turkish journalist who is known for her work as a presenter, television host, writer, and photojournalist. She is best recognized for her work as a columnist for Milliyet Newspaper and for having written and published several books including Ever Dry, Yesterday, and Idiot Disorder.
Family: While she was born in St. Gallen, Switzerland, she is of Turkish descent. Yasemin Sefik father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Yasemin Sefik’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Yasemin Sefik is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Yasemin Sefik’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Yasemin Sefik’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Yasemin Sefik zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 42 years old
The journalist has been alive for 15,635 days or 375,263 hours. There were precisely 530 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 22, 1979|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Yasemin Sefik was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Yasemin Sefik’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1979, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Yasemin Sefik’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Yasemin Sefik’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Yasemin Sefik was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Yasemin Sefik’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Yasemin Sefik was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Yasemin Sefik’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Yasemin Sefik’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.