Yasmeen Ghauri (Model) was born on the 23rd of March, 1971. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Aries and her life path number is 8. Yasmeen’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Yasmeen Ghauri below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Yasmeen Ghauri|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
Yasmeen Ghauri, best known for being a Model, was born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada on Tuesday, March 23, 1971. Cover supermodel known for her work with designers like Hermes and Lanvin as well as for her appearances on magazines like Elle and Italian Vogue.
Family: She married husband Ralph Bernstein and had two children, Maia and Victor. Yasmeen Ghauri father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Yasmeen Ghauri’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Yasmeen Ghauri is married Ralph Bernstein.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Yasmeen Ghauri’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Yasmeen Ghauri’s zodiac sign is Aries
Yasmeen Ghauri zodiac sign is a Aries. Dates of Aries are March 21 - April 19. Those born under the Aries zodiac sign have an exciting and enthusiastic energy. They often seek new and challenging adventures that can push their limits. They are brave, direct, fearless, independent and have deep sense of justice. They love competition, in all its forms. Although, they can be aggressive, self-centered, pushy, inconsistent, bad-tempered, and selfish.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 52 years old
The Canadian model has been alive for 19,071 days or 457,719 hours. There were precisely 646 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 23, 1971|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Yasmeen Ghauri was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Yasmeen Ghauri’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,775,790,900 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1971, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Me and Bobby McGee" by Janis Joplin.
On this day in history:
5. Yasmeen Ghauri’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Yasmeen Ghauri’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
Yasmeen Ghauri was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Yasmeen Ghauri’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Yasmeen Ghauri was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Yasmeen Ghauri’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. Yasmeen Ghauri’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.