Yasmin Sewell (Fashion Designer) was born on the 22nd of January, 1976. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 1. Yasmin’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Yasmin Sewell below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Yasmin Sewell|
Yasmin Sewell, best known for being a Fashion Designer, was born in Australia on Thursday, January 22, 1976. Fashion designer and buyer who bought Christopher Kane in 2006 and J.W. Anderson in 2009. She has 150,000 followers on her yasminsewell Instagram account.
Family: She married Kyle Robinson. They have a child named Knox. Yasmin Sewell father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Yasmin Sewell’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Yasmin Sewell is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Yasmin Sewell’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Yasmin Sewell’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Yasmin Sewell zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 47 years old
The Australian fashion designer has been alive for 17,298 days or 415,157 hours. There were precisely 586 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 22, 1976|
|AGE:||47 years old|
Yasmin Sewell was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Yasmin Sewell’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,154,287,594 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1976, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Theme From Mahogany (Do You Know Where You're Going To)" by Diana Ross.
On this day in history:
5. Yasmin Sewell’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Yasmin Sewell’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Yasmin Sewell was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Yasmin Sewell’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Yasmin Sewell was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Yasmin Sewell’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Yasmin Sewell’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.