Yau-Man Chan (Reality Star) was born on the 26th of August, 1952. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 6. Yau-Man’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Yau-Man Chan below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Yau-Man Chan|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Hong Kong, China|
Yau-Man Chan, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Hong Kong, China on Tuesday, August 26, 1952. Professional table tennis player who earned reality fame for competing in Survivor: Fiji and Survivor: Micronesia.
Family: He had two children with his wife of more than two decades, Jennifer Chan. Yau-Man Chan father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Yau-Man Chan’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Yau-Man Chan is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Yau-Man Chan’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Yau-Man Chan’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Yau-Man Chan zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 70 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 25,854 days or 620,509 hours. There were precisely 876 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 26, 1952|
|AGE:||70 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Yau-Man Chan was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Yau-Man Chan’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,630,584,384 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1952, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Yau-Man Chan’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Yau-Man Chan’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Yau-Man Chan was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Yau-Man Chan’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Yau-Man Chan was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Yau-Man Chan’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Yau-Man Chan’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.