Yaya Dacosta (Model) was born on the 15th of November, 1982. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 1. Yaya’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Yaya Dacosta below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Camara Yaya DaCosta Johnson|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Harlem, New York City, New York, USA|
Yaya Dacosta, best known for being a Model, was born in Harlem, New York City, New York, USA on Monday, November 15, 1982. Model and actress who finished 2nd on the 3rd season of America’s Next Top Model. She later parlayed this into a successful film career. She plays April Sexton in the 2015 NBC series Chicago Med.
Family: She was born and raised in Harlem, New York. She married Joshua Bee Alafia in 2012 and took his name. In September 2013, she had a son named Sankara. Yaya Dacosta father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Yaya Dacosta’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Camara Yaya DaCosta Johnson attended Brown University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Yaya Dacosta is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Yaya Dacosta’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Yaya Dacosta’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Yaya Dacosta zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 40 years old
The American model has been alive for 14,918 days or 358,054 hours. There were precisely 506 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 15, 1982|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Yaya Dacosta was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Yaya Dacosta’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Up Where We Belong" by Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes.
On this day in history:
5. Yaya Dacosta’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Yaya Dacosta’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Yaya Dacosta was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Yaya Dacosta’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Yaya Dacosta was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Yaya Dacosta’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Yaya Dacosta’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.