Yendi Phillips (Pageant Contestant) was born on the 8th of September, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 4. Yendi’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Yendi Phillips below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Yendi Phillips|
Yendi Phillips, best known for being a Pageant Contestant, was born in Kingston, Jamaica on Sunday, September 8, 1985. Jamaican beauty pageant contestant who won the 2007 Miss Jamaica World and 2010 Miss Jamaica Universe competitions.
Family: She gave birth to her first child, a daughter, in September of 2012. Yendi Phillips father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Yendi Phillips’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Yendi Phillips is dating Chino McGreggor.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Yendi Phillips’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Yendi Phillips’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Yendi Phillips zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 37 years old
The Jamaican pageant contestant has been alive for 13,783 days or 330,810 hours. There were precisely 467 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 8, 1985|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Yendi Phillips was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Yendi Phillips’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "St. Elmo's Fire (Man in Motion)" by John Parr.
On this day in history:
5. Yendi Phillips’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Yendi Phillips’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Yendi Phillips was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Yendi Phillips’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Yendi Phillips was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Yendi Phillips’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Yendi Phillips’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.