Yoo Jae-suk (Comedian) was born on the 14th of August, 1972. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 5. Yoo’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Yoo Jae-suk below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Yoo Jae-suk|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Seoul, South Korea|
Yoo Jae-suk, best known for being a Comedian, was born in Seoul, South Korea on Monday, August 14, 1972. TV host and comedian who is often dubbed the MC of the Nation in South Korea. He was named the most popular Korean comedian between 2004 and 2008. He became the MC on the popular South Korean variety show Running Man in 2010.
Family: He married Na Kyung-Eun in 2008 and they had a son named Yoo Ji-ho in 2010. Yoo Jae-suk father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Yoo Jae-suk’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Yoo Jae-suk is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Yoo Jae-suk’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Yoo Jae-suk’s zodiac sign is Leo
Yoo Jae-suk zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 51 years old
The South Korean comedian has been alive for 18,744 days or 449,859 hours. There were precisely 635 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 14, 1972|
|AGE:||51 years old|
Yoo Jae-suk was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Yoo Jae-suk’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,851,545,181 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1972, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Alone Again (Naturally)" by Gilbert O'Sullivan.
On this day in history:
5. Yoo Jae-suk’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Yoo Jae-suk’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Yoo Jae-suk was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Yoo Jae-suk’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Yoo Jae-suk was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Yoo Jae-suk’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Yoo Jae-suk’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.