Youngjae (Pop Singer) was born on the 24th of January, 1994. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 3. Youngjae’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Youngjae below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Yu Yeong Jae|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Uijeongbu, South Korea|
Youngjae, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Uijeongbu, South Korea on Monday, January 24, 1994. South Korean singer and dancer best known as a member of the K-Pop band B.A.P. He is also known for solo singles like “Everything is Pretty.”
Family: He has one older brother. Youngjae father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Youngjae’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Youngjae is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Youngjae’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Youngjae’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Youngjae zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 29 years old
The South Korean pop singer has been alive for 10,597 days or 254,328 hours. There were precisely 359 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 24, 1994|
|AGE:||29 years old|
Youngjae was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Youngjae’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,670,319,703 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1994, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "All for Love" by Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart, Sting.
On this day in history:
5. Youngjae’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Youngjae’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Youngjae was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Youngjae’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Youngjae was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Youngjae’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Youngjae’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.