Zach Parise (Hockey Player) was born on the 28th of July, 1984. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 3. Zach’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Zach Parise below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Zachary Justin Parise|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA|
Zach Parise, best known for being a Hockey Player, was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA on Saturday, July 28, 1984. Left winger who was drafted 17th overall by the New Jersey Devils in 2003 and signed with the Minnesota Wild in 2012. He captained Team USA at the 2014 Olympics.
Family: He married Alisha Woods in 2012 and he has a son named Jaxson and a daughter named Emelia. His father, J. P. Parise, played in nearly 900 NHL games and his brother, Jordan, played professionally overseas. Zach Parise father’s name is J. P. Parise and mother Donna Parise. We will continue to update details on Zach Parise’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Zach Parise is married Alisha Woods.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Zach Parise’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Zach Parise’s zodiac sign is Leo
Zach Parise zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 37 years old
The American hockey player has been alive for 13,616 days or 326,804 hours. There were precisely 462 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 28, 1984|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Zach Parise was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Zach Parise’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,786,483,862 and there were an estimated 133,872,578 babies born throughout the world in 1984, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "When Doves Cry" by Prince.
On this day in history:
1794 – French Revolution figure Robespierre & 22 other leaders of "the Terror" guillotined to thunderous cheers in Paris.
1914 – Austria-Hungary decides against mediation and declares war on Serbia - first declaration of war of WWI.
1917 – Silent Parade organised by James Weldon Johnson of 10,000 African-Americans who march on 5th Ave in NYC to protest against lynching.
5. Zach Parise’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Zach Parise’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rat
Zach Parise was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Zach Parise’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Zach Parise was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Zach Parise’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Zach Parise’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.