Zahara Jolie-Pitt (Family Member) was born on the 8th of January, 2005. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 7. Zahara’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Zahara Jolie-Pitt below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Zahara Jolie-Pitt|
|NICKNAME:||Z-Z, Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt|
Zahara Jolie-Pitt, best known for being a Family Member, was born in Awasa, Ethiopia on Saturday, January 8, 2005. Daughter of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt who has traveled the world with her celebrity parents.
Family: She has five siblings named Shiloh, Knox, Maddox, Vivienne, and Pax. Zahara Jolie-Pitt father’s name is Brad Pitt and mother Angelina Jolie. We will continue to update details on Zahara Jolie-Pitt’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Zahara Jolie-Pitt is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Zahara Jolie-Pitt’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Zahara Jolie-Pitt’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Zahara Jolie-Pitt zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 16 years old
The Ethiopian family member has been alive for 5,851 days or 140,445 hours. There were precisely 198 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 8, 2005|
|AGE:||16 years old|
Zahara Jolie-Pitt was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Zahara Jolie-Pitt’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,542,159,383 and there were an estimated 134,721,058 babies born throughout the world in 2005, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Let Me Love You" by Mario.
On this day in history:
1656 – Oldest surviving commercial newspaper begins (Haarlem, Netherlands).
1790 – 1st US President George Washington delivers 1st state of the union address.
1835 – US national debt is $0 for the first and only time in history.
5. Zahara Jolie-Pitt’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Zahara Jolie-Pitt’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Zahara Jolie-Pitt was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Zahara Jolie-Pitt’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation Z
Zahara Jolie-Pitt was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Zahara Jolie-Pitt’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Zahara Jolie-Pitt’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.