Zahra Bani (Javelin Thrower) was born on the 31st of December, 1979. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 6. Zahra’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Zahra Bani below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Zahra Bani|
Zahra Bani, best known for being a Javelin Thrower, was born in Mogadishu, Somalia on Monday, December 31, 1979. Somalian javelin thrower who won the individual national championship 13 times from 2005 to 2013.
Family: She was born in Mogadishu. Zahra Bani father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Zahra Bani’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Zahra Bani is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Zahra Bani’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Zahra Bani’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Zahra Bani zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 43 years old
The Italian javelin thrower has been alive for 15,976 days or 383,424 hours. There were precisely 542 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 31, 1979|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Zahra Bani was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Zahra Bani’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Please Don't Go" by KC and the Sunshine Band.
On this day in history:
5. Zahra Bani’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Zahra Bani’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Goat
Zahra Bani was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Zahra Bani’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation X
Zahra Bani was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Zahra Bani’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Zahra Bani’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.