ZoeNotZoey (YouTuber) was born on the 20th of July, 1996. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 7. ZoeNotZoey’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about ZoeNotZoey below ↓
ZoeNotZoey, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in China on Saturday, July 20, 1996. YouTube star who had a rapid rise to fame after earning over 50,000 subscribers during her channel’s first 2 months in existence. Her workout and nutrition videos have since been viewed more than 11 million times.
Family: She shared an Instagram picture with her boyfriend on New Year’s Day 2019. ZoeNotZoey father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on ZoeNotZoey’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, ZoeNotZoey is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of ZoeNotZoey’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. ZoeNotZoey’s zodiac sign is Cancer
ZoeNotZoey zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 23 years old
The youtuber has been alive for 8,706 days or 208,958 hours. There were precisely 295 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 20, 1996|
|AGE:||23 years old|
ZoeNotZoey was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On ZoeNotZoey’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,831,565,020 and there were an estimated 131,354,612 babies born throughout the world in 1996, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "How Do U Want It/California Love" by 2Pac Featuring K-Ci And JoJo.
On this day in history:
1881 – Sioux Indian Chief Sitting Bull, surrenders to US federal troops.
1921 – Congresswoman Alice Mary Robertson becomes the first woman to preside over the floor of US House of Representatives.
1954 – Armistice for Indo-China signed, Vietnam separates into North and South.
5. ZoeNotZoey’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as ZoeNotZoey’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
ZoeNotZoey was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. ZoeNotZoey’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
ZoeNotZoey was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. ZoeNotZoey’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. ZoeNotZoey’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.